Sunday, November 18, 2012

More Thoughts

It seems that the only thing that's "Made in America" anymore are babies.

Lemon juices are made from artificial flavors. Whereas,dish wash liquids are made with real lemons. What the??

Why does coffee smell so good in your cup but so bad on some one's breath?

Why did I have to enter my phone number if the very first thing my rep is going to do is ask me what my phone number is?

Deja moo: the feeling that you've heard this bull before.

We can put laser-equipped robots on Mars,but wrinkled dollar bills still don't work in vending machines?

I set all my clocks five minutes ahead so I can trick myself into not being late for anything. But I automatically subtract five minutes every time I look at them. Nice try,myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment