Saturday, February 28, 2015

Cheshire Smiles

As I was attempting to watch a movie earlier today one of my cats was perched in front of the TV and being a cat, thought I was watching him. That reminded me of some humorous cat quotes I had read a few days ago and I thought it would be a good way to finish out the month.
"Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit to cause the most inconvenience."
"A cat is an example of sophistication minus civilization."
"No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat,and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch." (in memory of Lamar)
"A cat determined not to be found can fold itself up like a pocket handkerchief if it wants to."
"The problem with a cat is they get the exact same look whether they see a moth or an axe murderer."
 


No comments:

Post a Comment