Thursday, February 26, 2015

Have a Cup!

No really have the cup it is edible, or soon will be at some KFC locations (not is the US yet). I'm not sure what to think about this since at this time to go coffee cups can't even be recycled because of a layer of plastic that prevents leakage and now they have invented one that is a cookie wrapped in sugar paper to keep it from instantly dissolving, then coated with white chocolate? Maybe I am just suspicious by nature but I can't make that leap just yet. They have also been developing  edible chicken buckets that are scented with smells to improve your mood,like sunshine and freshly mowed grass but there was no comment on what the buckets tasted like and I'm sure I will take a pass on eating the chicken bucket as it seems like it would be a greasy mess. They both sound like great ideas and even if a person wasn't inclined to eat the containers at least they would be biodegradable!

KFC/Official

No comments:

Post a Comment