Sunday, February 8, 2015

Jinxed

When I got up this morning and made my way to the computer after starting the coffee I was greeted with no internet. I did all the usual checks but nothing seemed to bring it up. I decided I would deal with it a little later in the day when the lighting was better,plus I didn't want to get tied up on the phone with tech support until after I got back from grocery shopping. Next I am on my way to the store and hear a commercial on the radio for appliance insurance and think to myself what a waste of money to insure appliances because by the time you have paid your premiums for several years you would have the cost of the appliance in most cases...and that is the thought that I jinxed myself with! After I got home I called tech support and spent about 1/2 hour going through the same steps I had tried earlier,the guy finally decided I had a bad cord and told me how to temporarily bypass the router,so I unplug the cord and my dear cat had chewed it nearly in half! I am always getting after him for chewing on cords and am beside myself trying to figure out how to discourage him. If anyone has any suggestions PLEASE feel free to tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment