Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Fine Whine

I am officially crabby today,actually it started yesterday when the only daytime TV show I care about watching wasn't on for what I thought was going to be the start of the new season. Since then I have found out through an extremely circuitous route that "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" is no longer on the roster for ANY local station,in fact from what skimpy amount of information I was able to glean the only place in the entire state that the show is airing is Bend,OR. I am talking cable TV so it may be available with other services. I spent several hours online trying to figure out how I could still watch it but every place I went only offered old shows and 30 second clips of the new host asking a contestants a single questions,more like a promo or preview than the actual show. A couple of sites made it look like they offered the currents shows but I consistently hit brick walls when I tried to view them. Hopefully I will be over my pout and ready to forge ahead by tomorrow,I apologize for my whine.

Image result for who wants to be a millionaire logo template

No comments:

Post a Comment