Saturday, September 19, 2015

In the Dark...Kinda

Yesterday was an unusual day in several ways,I made so many trips up and down my stairs I lost count. I try to avoid too many trips on the stairs as my knees are no longer up to it and complain at great lengths when they feel abused. The reason for the excess stair climbing was mainly  being a gofer for parts and what not for work being done on my Mustang,but then in the evening about the time I have dinner the power went out or so I thought. There was no storm or any obvious reason for a power outage so I thought a a circuit had tripped,back down the stairs to the basement...not once but twice as the first time didn't fix the problem. About that time I went into the bathroom and noticed that I had power in the bedroom,curiouser and curiouser. The neighbors had began gathering in the yard across the street all with similar power problems and eventually a repairman showed up and went to work on the transformer at the top of the hill,the same transformer I called in about two separate times when it was snapping and sparking and was told it was nothing to worry about! Oh well,a couple of hours later power was restored and with any luck there will be no further power problems this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment