Friday, September 4, 2015

Pigeon Pants

To say that the lovely ISIS folks are a couple tacos short of a combo plate is a gross understatement. When I read about them banning pigeons I assumed like most people would that it was to prevent unwanted communications,which is bad enough but NO,that wasn't the reason given for the ban. Anyone want to venture a guess? The reasons given were it was wasting time that could be spent praying and...wait for it...revealing the genitals of the pigeons! Stop me if I'm wrong but have you ever seen a pigeon's genitals? To my knowledge the birds aren't built in a fashion that is conducive to flashing their genitals. I'm not sure if you can tell the difference between the sexes of pigeons but many bird varieties have to be sexed to determine male from female,but the point is there are no genitals to be seen. End of rant.
The war on pigeons: The latest announcement isn't the first time ISIS has targeted the apparently blasphemous practice of pigeon breeding - a popular pastime in the Middle East
ISIS

No comments:

Post a Comment