Sunday, April 10, 2016

Beer Lovers?

Today is one of the rare occasions where I find myself rendered nearly speechless. In the course of my daily quest for new and different things I found a start up company who is producing beer made from vaginal bacteria. Talk about taking craft brewing to a whole new level! I guess I should mention the bacteria in question came from a Czech model who the brewers found to be the epitome of a woman,personally I can't imagine a woman wanting to participate,but then again what do I know?  If the brew becomes popular they will need more models,but so far their version of gofundme has only raised 11 Euros out of the 150,000 needed to fund the project and that was after running for 6 days. Maybe there is hope for humanity,or maybe sanity after all.
Vagina beer



No comments:

Post a Comment