Friday, April 15, 2016

User Friendly

I apologize for subjecting you to two days in a row of my personal rants but since I spent the morning (4 hours) online with a Microsoft tech I had little time for anything else. The problem you ask? I got a new laptop just short of a month ago and I've been trying to get my email linked from my desktop to the laptop. At first I assumed I was feeble  minded and that was stopping me from accomplishing the task,but after a month of trying I didn't really think I would ever get in done on my own. First I tried to approach it by setting up a new email account thinking I could access  my other account that way,nope,that didn't work. My ISP suggested I call Microsoft,I did and when I went through their menu they referred me to online help and hung up. Now here I am with still no email link on the laptop as I've yet to download the live mail to it,I just need a bit of a break before I go on with the task. I don't get it,when I downloaded Windows 10 to my desktop it was no big deal,but the laptop came with Windows 10 and everything I set out to do put me into the circles of hell as I call it,you know what I mean,when whatever you try takes you back to the first thing you tried? Maybe they should be called looptops?  User friendly my aching butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment