Tuesday, December 6, 2016

One More Thing

In the ever growing list of potential problems with the US president elect I feel the need to add another before his signature thumbs up gesture provokes a country into nuking us in an attempt to put him in his place. Thumbs up in the Middle East,West Africa, Thailand,South America,and I believe also Italy and Greece does not mean the same thing as it does it the US. The meaning in these countries is roughly translated to,"I'm going to shove my thumb up your ass". The sign for OK is also not a good idea as it can mean you're a man who is attracted to other men. Quite frankly I wish he would quit using his hands when he speaks altogether as it makes him seem all the more like a snake oil salesman...oops,I didn't intend to say anything derogatory about our future leader,oh well too late now!

dude giving two thumbs up

Guy giving thumbs up at sign
woman giving soldier thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment