Monday, December 19, 2016

Whiz Bizz

A different type of Florida story today! An enterprising pregnant woman is selling positive pregnancy tests or her urine for $30 each and making around $200 a day to pay for her college education.
Her Craigslist ad can be seen below.
"Very self explanatory I am 3 months and I am providing a product in which the consumer is able to purchase positive pregnancy tests or urine for your own use. Whether you are using it for your own amusement such as a prank, or to blackmail the ceo of where ever who you are having an affair with I DONT CARE AT ALL this is an absolutely no questions asked type of deal tell me what you need I provide it for monetary exchange. I will not overcharge for the urine test but I will not be low balled either do not contact me if you are going to be cheap and difficult.
Email me then I will exchange phone contact due to scammers I removed my number.
Feel free to contact when you need to i check my email every HR for those traveling over 60 miles I will give 2 tests for $35.00.
Thank-you. :)"
A legal expert said this was a legal gray area and that legislators may need to address it,and that the buyers could be committing fraud. Personally I think she was very clever to think of a way to support herself while pregnant that didn't involve going on welfare,good for her! 

Image result for pictures of urine samples
Image result for pictures of pregnancy test

No comments:

Post a Comment