Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Charmed

While I was busily preparing yesterday's post something caught my attention on the radio,they were talking about beach tails,a type of jewelry designed to dangle from a bikini bottom. I thought to myself,that couldn't be right,I will have to look it up when I'm done. What I found leaves me somewhat amazed at the lengths people are willing to go to. Coming under the heading of both uncomfortable and perhaps a safety issue the charms hang from a chunky chain that loops through the bikini bottom with delicate chains featuring gems hanging between the legs. Talk about an accessory designed to bring the perverts out of the woodwork,and you can have your very own for only $19.50-$22.50!
That's new... A company called BoDivas is selling crotch charms to wear with bathing suits
Odd: The design features a chunky chain that goes inside bikini bottoms, with crystals that hang on chains between the legs
Odd: The design features a chunky chain that goes inside bikini bottoms, with crystals that hang on chains between the legs
Exotic... They are made in Japan and sell for around $20 each
Without the gems they somewhat resemble a tampon string.

No comments:

Post a Comment