Friday, August 18, 2017

Non-Fruit Flavored Fruit

A grocery market in Europe working closely with fruit farmers have developed grapes that taste like cotton candy,plums that taste like bubblegum and peaches that taste like doughnuts. My first question was why? Apparently they feel people enjoy having different flavors in their fruit and they also think it will encourage children to eat more fruit. I think children can learn to enjoy fruit without having it taste like something else but since it isn't GMO I suppose it doesn't much matter what I think. My second question was if they make wine out of these non-fruit flavored fruits does the wine taste like cotton candy,bubblegum and doughnuts? Sounds kind of gross to me,but I'm not much of a wine person anyway.
Resultado de imagen para pictures of cotton candy grapes


Resultado de imagen para pictures of doughnut flavored peach

No comments:

Post a Comment