Friday, August 11, 2017

On the Lighter Side

Since yesterday's post was on the serious side I thought I should follow it with a bit of humor and I believe I've found just the thing. If the thought of undies for two isn't funny enough by itself then surely some of the reviews left on Amazon by those who have purchased the undies should at least make you crack a smile.
Reviews: “Nice gag gift. I saw the order and thought my wife wanted to have some fun but turned out it was for a white elephant gift. The only downside I see to these is twice the skid marks.”
“Like the morning sun breaking through stormy night clouds, Undies For Two shines bright when needed most. Feeling blue? Undies For Two. Looking for that edge to finally get the new promotion you’ve been busting your butt for? Undies For Two. No matter the issue, Undies For Two brings things together―-for the better! Enjoy.”
“Fun, fun, fun! Once you both are in these undies, the possibilities are endless! This is how all underwear should be.”“I got them for me and my girlfriend to actually mess around with, so my mistake I guess. They’re really thin, and ride down super low on the guy. Also heads up, there’s 4 leg holes total, not 2 giant ones like the box shows.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment