Saturday, August 19, 2017

How Not Why

Time to relax into the weekend and I may have found just story to help you along. A bed and breakfast in Scotland came up with a way to keep their 14 hens safe should they wander off the property,the owner made them bright pink visibility vests and to take it one step further in case the hens really went on the stroll she included the establishments name and phone number so if anyone found one of the wayward hens they could return them. For the bonus the hens supply eggs for the guests. I think if I were the one making the vests I would have went with a different color as the pink not only clashes with the hen's coloring it doesn't seem as visible as maybe a chartreuse would be. I so miss chickens,I think I'm going to see if I can round up people to come feed them for me on the times I take off,the only problem is once they get old I would be too attached to kill and eat them.



No comments:

Post a Comment