Monday, August 14, 2017

The Difference?

I believe I have posted about fruitcakes in the past to mixed responses but I still feel the same about them,their only use is as doorstops and there are only a limited number of fruitcakes which are sent on a yearly rotation around Christmas time. However I have recently found out there is another use for them,they are a high energy food and are often included in Antarctic expeditions. One was recently unearthed in an Antarctic conservation effort and is thought to be over 100 years old. The tin and paper wrapping were in poor condition,the fruitcake was in "almost edible" condition...I have to ask once again,how is this different from any other fruitcake?

Resultado de imagen para pictures of tin that fruitcake was found in antarctica
Resultado de imagen para pictures of fruitcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment