Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Drunk Talk

 Time for quotes again,this time the subject is alcohol.

I like beer. On occasion,I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working. Dave Barry 

I can honestly say all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly attributed to drugs and alcohol. I mean,I would never urinate at the Alamo at nine o'clock in the morning dressed in a woman's evening dress,sober. Ozzy Osbourne 

If you enjoy alcohol,remember this:If you put your old,rotten,used-up liver under your pillow,the Beer Fairy will leave you a keg. Paul F. Tompkins 

An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Dylan Thomas 

One martini is all right,two is too many,three is not enough. James Thurber 






No comments:

Post a Comment