Saturday, August 24, 2013

Too Weird for Me

The average human dream only lasts 2 to 3 seconds (I find this hard to believe when I have very vivid dreams that it doesn't seem possible they could contain the amount of information I remember in that time frame). Also your brain is more active and thinks more at night,just imagine what you could accomplish if you had a way of reversing the process! The average person has at least seven dreams a night. To sum up what I have gathered from these few facts,the world would be a more intelligent,productive place if people could sleep more and harness those hours to take care of their business the next day? Or maybe that is the idea behind the thought of making your dreams come true? No,that thought doesn't make me any happier as some of my dreams are too weird to want them to become reality! Make what you will of it,just thought I would throw it out there to give you something to think about.
Brain Clip Art

No comments:

Post a Comment