Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Alluring?

Apparently it is time for more Florida happenings,I really should keep track of how often Florida weirdness draws my attention,but I have no idea how that information would be useful if I did record it. This time the action is centered in Fort Myers around an art exhibit of 23 pieces called "Allure Your Senses",it is in Fort Myers as part of an 18 city tour. One statue in particular is causing controversy as it depicts a man and his dog urinating on a lamp pole. The artist's explanation is that the work is a parallel between man and dog marking their territory and they represent the commonality of real people. The exhibition is headed to Spain once it leaves Fort Myers,I'm curious if we will be hearing more about "man and dog".



No comments:

Post a Comment