Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Nightmare Deluxe

Those of you who know me also know I'm prone to vivid,inventive dreams. Last night I had one,or maybe I should say several as every time I woke up and felt relieved to end that dream I would go back to sleep and pick it up where I had left off (why doesn't that happen when the dreams are good and you want them to continue?). The night started off with it being time to vote only everyone had to pass a complicated test of sorts before receiving their ballot. Once that test was completed you were given a color coded ballot without any key to tell you what the colors meant,another test of sorts I'm guessing to see if you were really serious about voting. The nightmare continued with more frustrating tests throughout the night and I don't know as though I ever finished voting. Do you think I will make it until November with a shred of sanity?  I'm not going to hold my breath!



No comments:

Post a Comment