Saturday, March 5, 2016

Fixer Uppers

I thought it was time for something on the lighter side today so I found some quotes about plastic surgery that amused me. I can understand why people who have been injured would want to look like they did before the injury but have a hard time imagining being so vain as to put yourself through any procedure for the sake of youthfulness or changing the features you were born with,that said,on with today's post.
Plastic surgeons are always making mountains out of molehills. Dolly Parton
One popular new plastic surgery technique is called lip grafting,or "fat recycling," wherein fat cells are removed from on part of your body that is too large,such as your buttocks,and injected into your lips,people will then be literally kissing your ass. Dave Barry
I was going to have cosmetic surgery until I noticed that the doctor's office was full of portraits by Picasso. Rita Rudner
Not all plastic surgeons are good. My cousin went to one and told him she wanted to turn back the hands of time. Now she has a face that could stop a clock. Joan Rivers
the_horrors_of_terrible_plastic_surgery_640_22

No comments:

Post a Comment