Sunday, March 6, 2016

Comfort Item

While I was looking for opinions on how knowing a test/game is rated as difficult or doesn't indicate the difficulty level before you start affects the test results instead I found this Japanese Hizamakura Lap Pillow. I didn't understand the connection at first then I realized tests are associated with anxiety and stress so the search engine must have thought I could use some comfort! Apparently the Lap Pillow has been around for several years (2004?). They once were a popular airport gift shop item to bring home as a souvenir. They look like a kneeling woman's lap and are available in red,black or maid's version skirt and are the go to item for homesickness! I am a little surprised they didn't also offer a breast pillow. If this is something you feel like you must have I believe they can be purchased from Amazon for around $30.
lap pillow
lap pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment