Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Toast to a Woman

In honor of International Women's Day I am presenting a woman related post providing no one takes it the wrong way,and if anyone is offended I suggest they lighten up!
The making of this masterpiece was accomplished in 2010,and even if it might not be an exactly fitting tribute,the guy put a lot of work in on it and if nothing else it is considerably larger than the original. Maurice Bennet,aka Toastman reproduces masterpieces out of toast,the one I present for your pleasure today was done for a mall in Hong Kong for a Food Art Festival. This particular work took over 6,000 pieces of toast which he burns with a blow torch to achieve different patterns and color tones. Don't ask me how he got the pink ice cream,the only thing I've ever seen burned that comes out pink is human flesh.





No comments:

Post a Comment