Sunday, March 27, 2016

Cupcake Shipment

Today's post is about a cat named Cupcake and I have several questions regarding this particular story. Question # 1 how could a person pack a cat into a box of DVDs and not notice? First of all the weight of the box should have been a clue,and if Cupcake is anything like my cats the box would have shifted when it was picked up,plus my cats get noisy if they are confined. The last thing that bothers me is she was in the English mail system for 8 days but only traveled 260 miles,am I the only one who thinks that is exceedingly slow? even if it was over a weekend it seems like more time than it should take to get a parcel 260 miles. Fortunately Cupcake was only dehydrated and nervous but otherwise okay. She was reunited with her owner after her microchip was scanned. ( I hope they didn't mail her back!)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment