Sunday, October 23, 2016

It's All Relative

This might be old news for some of you but it was news to me because as a rule I don't keep up with much pop culture. George Clooney and Tom Hanks are both distant cousins of Abraham Lincoln from his mother's side (Nancy Hanks). Isn't it odd that George is also actively involved in human rights? Tom has always known he was related to Lincoln and often did essays on Lincoln for school,he was also offered the part of Lincoln in the Spielberg film but he dropped out of the running because of his height not measuring up to that of the great statesman. I don't know if I would have seen the facial similarities without knowing of their relationships but I do see several now that I do know.

Abraham LincolnTom Hanks
Image result for picture of clooney lincoln family tree
Image result for picture of clooney lincoln family tree

No comments:

Post a Comment