Monday, October 31, 2016

Sympathy Sales?

The long time readers know that I enjoy clever commercials and eventually get agitated by poor ads. Recently two have made my agitated list,one is a woman who is having trouble cleaning her dirty tile...gee,maybe it is because she is in her nightie? I thought we were working at not using sex appeal to sell,once again showing what my thinking is worth. The second is a local commercial for a Ford dealership that is moving its location. The owner pleads with you to please buy the cars on his lot so he doesn't have to move them. Excuse me but what could be easier to move than cars? I mean they already have wheels on them,it isn't like he has to move pianos up several flights of stairs,plus it is only around a 5 mile move so it won't make a significant mileage difference. Did I mention this individual's last name is Gouge? An unfortunate name for anyone in sales.
Image result for dane gouge astoria ford
Image result for dane gouge astoria ford
Image result for dane gouge astoria ford

No comments:

Post a Comment