Friday, October 14, 2016

Update

For those regular readers who noticed I didn't have a post yesterday it wasn't storm related. After I got up and got the coffee going I plopped down in front of the computer as is my practice and had no connection,at first I blamed the cat because he has chewed the cable in the past but eventually I realized something else was up so I picked up the phone to call the cable company and didn't have phone service either. A car crash that wasn't even close to my home had cut a fiber optics cable and it took nearly the whole day to restore service,just it time for an October storm to hit the area which is likely to take out power if not today then surely tomorrow when the storm hits its peak performance day. Such is the price a person pays for the privilege of living at the coast. If a few days pass without another post you will know what put me out of commission this time.
Image result for wind storm pictures
Image result for wind storm pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment