Sunday, December 31, 2017

Is It Just Me?

I know that the months of the year are pretty much all the same amount of time, give or take a few days,but December seems to drag on incessantly for me. The odd thing about that is time generally speeds up as you age because a person experiences less new things so your day to day life becomes somewhat of a rerun. So what is up with me and December? Did someone add a couple of extra weeks but  managed to do so without my knowledge? Oh well in another week we will start a brand new year...okay maybe that could be tomorrow! This past year pretty much spiraled out of control from January 20th on like a juggernaut on steroids but I will hope everyone can resolve to make the most of the coming year. Happy New Year! 
BrAt82/Shutterstock


No comments:

Post a Comment