Sunday, October 10, 2021

Coffee Condiments

 When it comes to coffee there are many choices these days but for those of us who still go for the basics that narrows the additives to cream and sugar or other sweeteners or does it? Yesterday I read that Hellman's (Best Foods) was encouraging people to use mayo in their coffee,I immediately shuddered and thought that was crazy but being a mayo lover I thought what the heck,I'll give it a try on my last cup of coffee in the morning. One word,awful! First of all it doesn't dissolve into the coffee so it is ugly to look at and it made the coffee so salty as to be undrinkable,so I'm short a cup of coffee for the day,don't mess with me! The lengths I go to trying to save you readers the bother,but seriously why would they suggest such a thing? Is the business in financial trouble and are trying to reach a new market? or do they have to much business and are looking to lose some with this suggestion? 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment