Friday, October 1, 2021

Piece of Cake

 Seriously what the hell is wrong with people? Every time I think I've heard it all something comes along to prove me wrong. I've mentioned several times that I think big blow out weddings are a stupid way to start a life together but that's just my opinion though on the other hand I was equally shocked to hear a couple made their guests pay for a piece of the wedding cake and if that isn't cheesy enough for you they even reviewed CCTV footage and charged one guest for an additional piece of cake payable on receipt. Did they fail to consider the gifts they no doubt received? never mind the other expenses associated with going to a wedding such as travel and clothes. I don't think I know anyone who would be comfortable charging a guest for a piece of cake,has the pendulum really swung in that direction? What's next trying to make a profit by charging for parking?   





No comments:

Post a Comment