Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Empty

 As disgusting and lowlife as ever is what most people have come to expect of the ex-president and his children and yet they still have a few despicable tricks up their sleeves. I hate to even give them recognition but their ugly acts fester inside of me and threaten to poison me. At first I thought Jr. was extremely high most of the time and not the sharpest tool in the shed but as time goes on it seems more like a total lack of a moral compass. I'm sure most of you know about his latest money making stunt of selling T-shirts about the unfortunate Baldwin shooting incident. Most talking heads agree that Jr. is trying to pay back Baldwin for impersonating his daddy on SNL,get over it Jr. every president since the show has started has been featured,the only difference being the rest were adult enough to laugh it off instead of taking it as an insult. 






No comments:

Post a Comment