Thursday, March 14, 2013

How Does That Work?

Happy Pi day! Did you know Albert Einstein was born on pi day? Cats sleep around 70% of their lives...so if they have nine lives would that percentage go up? A person uses approximately 57 sheets of toilet paper per day,what does that tell you? In Tennessee it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping. That doesn't seem very sporting of them! I have actually thought about this one, a female "dude" is a "dudine" (I thought it was dudette). A dentist invented cotton candy,talk about feathering your own nest! You have probably heard that when praying mantis mate the female kills the male? The male can't copulate while its head is attached,so the female initiates sex by ripping his head off. I can see this working with other species! I saved my favorite for last,scientists say the higher your I.Q. the more you dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment