Wednesday, March 13, 2013

You'll Put Your Eye Out!

This is something that has been gnawing at the back of my mind for nearly a year. It started when I had a conversation with someone wearing white contact lenses. If you have ever been in close contact with someone wearing some of the colors and designs (yes,designs!) that are offered,you will easily relate to what an unsettling experience it can be. At the time I was so taken aback that I was almost speechless. My mind kept telling me not to stare and make the person feel weird. I was too shocked to consider that rather than an unfortunate eye color,or perhaps lack of pigmentation,that I was seeing contact lenses,a color chosen by the wearer. I have no problem with people wearing something unusual for a special event or holiday,but to think of seeing such and unnatural eye color when it is a seemingly ordinary day doesn't seem like a positive way to draw attention to oneself. Never mind what the result might be for the faint of heart!
White Out Contact Lenses (Pair)Bloodshot Contact LensesSmiley Crazy Contact Lenses (Pair)Black Spiral Funky Eyes Contact LensesAlchemy Alchemist Contact Lenses (Pair)Alchemy Celtica Contact Lenses (Pair)Chequered Crazy Contact Lenses (Pair)Barbie Pink Crazy Contact Lenses (Pair)

No comments:

Post a Comment