Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Warm Up

You long time readers may remember that the last Sunday before Halloween is a local event I enjoy called Talking Tombstones. Yesterday I went to look up the date so I would be sure not to miss it,and found some other interesting things. For those who would like to leave a recorded message for loved ones or whoever might stumble by your gravestone,a marker is available ($5,000 including batteries) that automatically plays a message when someone approaches. I can see how this would be great fun... of course being dead you wouldn't be around to enjoy it...or would you? It would require some deliberation to decide on your final words,but well worth the effort. If you would like to go "a step beyond" a "Video Enhanced Gravemarker" is also available. I won't be opting for either of these offerings as I plan on being cremated,as I am claustrophobic. Sure it might not matter when I'm dead,but better safe than sorry!
Talking Tombstone, You Know, For Dead Jokesters

No comments:

Post a Comment