Sunday, October 27, 2013

C.I.P.*

Okay,I lied! After saying today's post would be late I realized that there was no way it would happen at all if I was going to use the pictures and information I gathered at Talking Tombstones,believe it or not I do have other obligations! At this point I'm not even sure if the weather will be decent enough to attend an outdoor event,but you will have to tune in tomorrow to see what happened with that.
First off I wanted to comment on something about yesterday's blog. The picture I used was one of the only ones available to be copied,however there were several others to be viewed at various sites. In one of those other photos it showed an electrical outlet where the toilet plugged into the wall at the base of the toilet...I'm sorry but does that seem like a good idea? Water and electricity that close together would make me nervous at best! and it seem that men would be much more careful with their aim...so maybe it's not a bad idea after all?
Hmmm,it looks like I have blathered on about mostly nothing once again leaving no time for my intended topic. Oh well,it isn't the first time and certainly won't be the last!
*(C.I.P. is short for Change In Plans,not to be confused with R.I.P.!)

No comments:

Post a Comment