Monday, October 28, 2013

Tiptoeing

Just to update those of you who may be wondering ,I am undecided if I am going to do a Talking Tombstones blog. It seems as though my camera (freshly charged the night before) quit after only two photos. I am not sure what the problem is as it is only a few months old,unless it accidentally  turned on in my pocket? Anyway,on with today's subject. When I first heard about this I was appalled to think people could be so vain as to have botox (toe-tox) treatments on their feet,then after reading about it I supposed if you are doomed to spending your days in heels some of it made a little sense. A podiatric surgeon in New York City offers fixes for abused feet,along with chemical peels,aka foot facials ($225) she also does a procedure she calls Pillows for Your Feet (starting at $500) which are injections to provide cushioning for your soles. I know what it is to spend all day on your feet,but not in high heels,so who am I to judge?
%name Time for Toetox? Park Avenue Podiatrist Tends to Tortured Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment