Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thumbing

Yesterday's blog is going to be a hard act to follow,but that has never stopped me before.
My left thumb was itching like wild for about 45 minutes,I made a mental note to look that up and see if there was an omen connected to it. It turns out to be about the only body part that has no omen concerning itching,the right thumb itching however,is a symptom of several medical conditions,so I dodged a bullet there! Here are some omens associated with other body parts itching: Crown of the head,you will have an advance in position. Right cheek,someone is speaking well of you. Left cheek,someone is speaking poorly of you. Right eye or eyebrow,you will meet an old friend. Left eye or eyebrow,you will have a disappointment. Inside of the nose,you will meet trouble or sorrow. Outside of the nose,you will be annoyed,cursed,kissed or meet with a fool. Back of the neck,there will be illness in your family. Right shoulder,you will discover a legacy. Left shoulder,you will discover sorrow. There are several others and the general rule seems to be the left is unlucky,the right is lucky. Since it was my left thumb my conclusion is...I was lucky an omen wasn't listed for the left thumb!
Woman With Thumb Up Stock PhotoMale Student Shows Thumb Up Stock Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment