Saturday, October 26, 2013

Haunted?

Are high tech gadgets ruling your life? Don't get me wrong,I love my toys as much as anyone,but at what point does practicality take second place to the toy factor? Does a person really need a Smartphone app to use their toilet? No,I'm not kidding such a thing not only exists,it has also been hacked (the PIN number was the same for all the toilets) allowing the hacker to open and close the lid,activate bidet or air dry features and play music. If you are experiencing any of these technical difficulties chance are your toilet is hacked,not haunted. Myself other than the night light feature I will retain my current toilet which is plenty enough trouble just changing the flap and other parts as they need replacing.
Tomorrow's post will happen later than usual as I will be attending Talking Tombstones to share with you later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment