Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Off Putting...

Or more accurately,putting off. I read about a procrastinators club that made awards (nearly) every year,but when I tried finding a website for them I came up with zip...I guess they haven't got around to it yet! I can't verify any of these as factual but I don't think that is of much importance in this case!
1957 An ecdysiast (a stripper),"For putting things off."
1964 Comedian Jack Benny,for never getting around to turning 40.
1969 Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis,"Comedy Team of the Year" (more than 10 years after they split up).
1972 Elmer T. Klassen,U.S. Postmaster General,for late delivery of mail.
1982 Arizona Republic (newspaper),for printing a September 31st edition.
1995 Congressman Tom Delay, for having such a nice name.
1992-& 2013 U.S Congress,for tardiness in adopting a Federal budget.
The following is an aid to help you in your quest.
Take your time trying to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment