Saturday, November 21, 2015

Almost Perfect Dentist

I've never actually chosen a dentist for either their eyesight or the size of their hands but it seems like those are important factors to consider. This German woman has eyesight that would qualify as a super power. Most people consider 20/20 to be good vision but when she enrolled in college it was discovered that her vision was 20/2. She can see people in detail a mile away and also judge their distance from her,for most people the distance they can make out detail is around 20 feet. Regardless of the potential her eyesight offered she only wanted to fulfill her dream of becoming a dentist and didn't want to be seen as anything other than normal,I can't say I blame her for that. It makes me wonder what I would choose if I could have a super power,or rather an enhanced ability. I would probably opt for eyesight unless the choice was broader then I would want to be able to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment