Tuesday, November 3, 2015

What He Need's a Damn Good Whacking

Your trivia for today is George Harrison's mother came up with the line I used as the title for today's post,from the song "Piggies". I am replacing the they from the original lyrics with he because I am referring to Donald Trump even though his hair is its own entity I will still refer to him as a singular person. I usually avoid political topics as they are not what this blog is about but today's post doesn't really count as political,I would say it comes more under amusing. In San Francisco they are doing a lively business making and selling Donald Trump pinatas. The small model sells for $14 and the large is going for $20,and if you should need a proper implement of destruction you can acquire a stick for an additional $3.  The pinatas aren't even filled with candy but candy isn't the intention of most people buying them.


No comments:

Post a Comment