Wednesday, November 18, 2015

An Omen?

I was sitting at the computer (imagine that!) around 8:30 this morning when I heard tapping on my kitchen window,I told myself it had to be something else as my kitchen window is 8 feet if not more off the ground. A few seconds passed and there was the tapping again so I went into the kitchen and a stellar jay was looking right at me. This is odd on two counts,first I rarely see stellar jays around here and secondly a dark colored bird tapping on your window is supposed to mean death is coming. I'm not terribly superstitious but there are some things a person just doesn't want to test out,like walking under a ladder seems like asking for trouble. I was kind of hoping a bird would poop on me when I went for my walk today as that is supposed to bring good luck and I figured that would balance out the earlier tap of death. If you don't hear anything from me after this you will know the bird was right and this is my last post!


No comments:

Post a Comment