Saturday, January 2, 2016

About the Shoe...

I have no idea why I've been obsessing about Cinderella's stupid shoe today,but I seldom know the reason I get mentally high centered. My first problem with the glass slipper is the comfort issue,seriously glass has no give nor does it breath so you might as well wear a concrete boot. Then there is the thought that most feet  aren't that great to look at and when you combine that with squishing them into a glass high heel it doesn't get any prettier. Never mind without being able to breath your foot would get sweaty which make me think there would be problems getting the thing off...I imagine it would sound something like uncorking a bottle of wine. Next comes the logistics of the glass being durable enough to dance and run in. After poking around for awhile I found differing opinions about whether or not it was possible and so many variables to consider it is enough to give a person a headache. My conclusion is thank god it was only a fairy tale and not a real life situation I was given to work out!


No comments:

Post a Comment