Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wok Your Body

Wok sledding officially begin in 2003 in Germany as a TV station gathered celebrities to race against each other on a bobsled track,from there it was literally all downhill! Wok racing has evolved into World Championships complete with sponsors and competitors who had previously used more conventional means of sliding down slopes. This is a sport I would enjoy trying however I only have an electric wok so I would need to get another to give it a whirl. When I was a kid I used the plastic/vinyl coat I had worn in first grade to slide down hills,it worked far better than the homemade sled we had which was so heavy it took at least two of us to haul it back up the hill,the weight of the thing being a hindrance to its ability to slide.


No comments:

Post a Comment