Sunday, January 17, 2016

Being Different

I am pretty much old school when it comes to how I outwardly express my uniqueness in that I don't feel like I have to sport tattoos to scream my difference or have multiple body piercings,but that isn't true for everyone, especially today. In my opinion with so many people being tattooed and pierced it makes them less different,kind of like what my mother used to say,"if everyone else jumped off a cliff would you jump too?" But I'm digressing once again,my intended topic is how the all over the body piercings work,I had no idea until I looked it up. They use either a large gauge needle or a punch to make what is called dermal piercing,then an anchor is inserted which the outer ornamentation is screwed onto. That would be enough to stop me in my tracks having a piece of metal permanently lodged under my skin,never mind that in some areas of the body there will be a continuing fluid leakage from the piercing that includes an unpleasant smell,so I guess in that way a person would also be different. Today's post is courtesy of the Facebook post of the guy with horns,facial tattoos and piercing. He was definitely different looking.
Angel Wings Dermal Anchors by Sean Dowdell
Pictures of Chest Dermal Piercings
Dermal Anchors and Dermal Tops
Dermal Punch Tools
Dermal punch tool

No comments:

Post a Comment