Sunday, August 28, 2016

Bare With Me

Since it is Go Topless Day I thought I would put in my two cents worth on the topic. While I completely agree that women should be allowed to be bare chested in public just like men,I don't see it coming to pass in my life time. I'm not trying to discourage anyone who has taken on this particular battle but when a person considers the way breastfeeding mothers are shunned in public places even when they are covered it makes the topic of going topless as a choice seem highly unlikely whether it is fair or not. There are supposed to be demonstrations in 56 cities around the world today and a song was written for the occasion (titled "Go Topless Go"). Personally after 60 odd years of keeping my chest covered I don't think I would ever be comfortable going topless,but if you are so inclined have at it!




No comments:

Post a Comment