Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Great Shot!

I swear I don't look for the crazy Florida stories. It is more like they find me. I was thinking maybe it was something in the water there but maybe it is the heat and humidity combined with the bugs that makes people slip over the edge? Whatever the case today's post is about a 22 year old woman who accidentally shot herself while making a video for Snapchat. Why she was in the garage playing with a gun and recording it is not clear. She actually shot her phone and the shrapnel from the phone is what did the damage to her hand. Her aunt heard the shot and drove her niece to the hospital for treatment but oddly enough threw the gun out the window on the way there. Seems to me both of those gals are a bit off, but what do I know? After all accidents happen.
Police Lights - Generic

No comments:

Post a Comment