Thursday, August 4, 2016

Circles

I am just starting on a rather daunting project so the time I usually devote to working on my blog will be limited for the weeks to come. In spite of the other work I've been undertaking my brain keeps firing away as I work,a person would think by this time of my life I would have ran out of questions,nope,not the case. For the last 4 days I have had one circle fly in my living room which in itself is odd as circle flies are usually found in groups. I have always wondered about circle flies...what do they eat since they never seem to break out of their circle? and what makes them circle since common flies fly around and bump into windows and do regular fly stuff. I decided to take a break and find an answer so I could put circle flies out of my mind once and for all. Guess what? There was no definitive answer that I could find,there were however jokes galore about circle flies. It is almost as if they are a myth but that can't be right as I have one circling at this very moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment