Thursday, August 18, 2016

Paraphilias

Today's post started innocently enough with a man in Dayton,Ohio (not Florida!) caught trying to have sex with the grill of a red van. I thought to myself this must be an entertaining if slightly sick piece of weirdness, perfect for my blog...then things took a turn for the weirder. I decided there must be a name for having sex with inanimate objects and when I looked that up I discovered even more sick and twisted sexual objects. Turns out having sex with vehicles is fairly common though the exhaust pipe is the usual object of affection. Other items sought out for the purpose of pleasure include:an inflatable pink pool raft (not in a pool) also in Ohio,an abandoned yellow couch (ewww),metal picnic table,park bench,street signs,gumball machine,multiple parts of bicycles,a jar of pasta sauce,a cardboard cutout of a sunglasses model and a laundry basket. In a couple of instances emergency services had to be called for help disengaging. Inebriation was often involved.

Man who was involved with the red van

No comments:

Post a Comment