Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Light My Fire

Today's post is one of those kind that I know I shouldn't laugh at but can't seem to help myself. I should feel compassion or some other emotion for people who are obviously a couple of tacos short of a combo plate but I can't quite get there. The event in question took place Sunday shortly before noon in Madisonville, Kentucky. A man and a woman pulled up to a recently opened barbershop,the woman broke a window in the back of the building and the man lobbed a lit Molotov cocktail through the hole in the window,he grabbed a second Molotov cocktail but missed the window and was splashed with the burning liquid. He ran to some nearby grass and rolled to put the fire out then took off a sock that was still smoking. He poured out a third bottle then they fled the scene. My advice to this wannabe arsonist and accomplice is don't quit your day jobs plus if he/they got a bad haircut there not to worry it will grow back and next time you can go somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment